Friday 7 October 2016

zozz healthcare pvt ltd a review on how they are simplifying healthcare

Zozz the name it self is so weird to spell, but the company has amazing offer that compels you to take their plan. Zozz health care pvt ltd is a home healthcare company that take care of wellness to new level. Their on demand service will get you doctors and nurse to home in matter of hours.
I received a call from a lady called preethi mentioning that she is a sales associate and need 10 minutes of my time to give some information about zozz. It was a weird name so I was not very keen and asked her to call the next day.
She called me the very next day on time and asked me if she can explain as I cannot say no I just said ok. She spoke about the health card which is just 1499Rs and provides year long service to the family members to get better healthcare. This includes 12 visits from doctor to my home and on demand physiotherapy. I asked how it is possible to provide service to a family at such a low cost, where you will not get anything these day. She said this is an introductory offer and that is why it is low. I was little skeptical but decided to go with it and paid 1499.
This is the 7th month I am using their services and their team was very helpful in providing me right service when ever I need doctor for my family. Especially the health officer who calls regularly and checks that everything is fine with my family.
If you are looking to take care of your family health at low cost then zozz is the best choice is for you. This is not a review but a recommendation from me to all the people who care about their family.
Do check their website for more information zozz

No comments:

Post a Comment